Symmetry Dimensions Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) shall handle the personal information (which means “Personal Information” defined by paragraph 1 of Article 2 of Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the same hereinafter) which is obtained from the customers through our every website, product, service provided or other related service (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) as follows:
- To ensure the protection of customer information, we will comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of May 30, 2003) and other related applicable laws and regulations and endeavor to appropriately handle and protect customer information including personal information.
Information to be collected and the method of collection
- When using the Services, we will collect personal information.
- Information on customersa. Customer InformationWe collect the name, e-mail address, telephone number, basic language setting, date of birth, organization information (such as place of employment, position, department, etc.), product ID provided by us and our selling partners and other related license purchase information, information on participation in the events provided by us and our selling partners, history information (including voice and sentences) on communication between customers and us and other information related to the customer specified by us (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Customer Information").b. Terminal informationWhen a customer uses the Services on a terminal or mobile terminal, we may collect the information of the terminal used by the customer (such as types of the terminal, information on OS or web browser used on the terminal, ID information that can identify the terminal). We may also collect the information of the IP address automatically generated and stored when the customer uses the Services, the date and time of the request from the customer, the operation history of the use of the Services and information on customer’s use situation of the Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Log Information").c. Cookie and anonymized IDIn the use of the Services, the Company may use technologies called "Cookie" and similar technologies such as pixels and beacons. Cookie is a standard technique in the industry by which web servers identify your web browser. Cookie can identify your web browser, but it cannot identify the individuals or specific customers. Note that it is possible to disable the Cookie by changing the settings of the terminal. However, in such cases, there is a possibility that you cannot use all or part of the Services.d. Error datae may collect and track technical error data that might be occurred when using our application.
- Transmission Data and Allied dataWe may collect the data customers transferred to the Services (including but not limited to location information of the terminal, operation history of the use of the Services, uploaded files, written data and voice, search history, customer’s purchase history, contribution to the Services, hereinafter referred to as the "Transmission Data") and the data obtained from Allied service and other allied service (including but not limited to log-in information, sentences, images, videos and other data, hereinafter referred to as the "Allied Data").
- When we collect personal information designated in the preceding section, we will properly collect such information without falsifying or using other improper means. In addition, we collect customer’s personal information through the customer’s use of the Services. If we collect customer’s personal information by other method, we shall notify or publish the purpose of use of such information.
Purpose of use
- We will appropriately handle personal information obtained through the use of the Services within the scope of the following purposes: we will not use the personal information beyond the scope of the purpose without the consent of the customer.
- We may change the purpose of use set forth in the preceding section to the extent reasonably considered relevant to the purpose set forth in the preceding section, and in the event of such change, we shall notify the customer of or publish such change in a manner that is easily understandable, such as by posting it on the Services or on the website.
- In addition to the paragraph 1 of this Article, we may process Allied Data, Transmission Data and other personal information into anonymously processed information so as neither to be able to identify a specific individual (which means “Anonymously Processed Information” defined by paragraph 9 of Article 2 of Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the same shall apply hereinafter) or statistical information and use them.
|Purpose of use||Description of purpose of use||Information to be used|
|Provision, maintenance and improvement of the Services||
|Notification and response to customers, etc.||
|Transfer to third parties||In case we transfer the information listed on the right column to third parties, any third party who has received the information from us shall use such information for the following purposes:
Information to be collected and the method of collection
- In principle, we will not transfer personal information to a third party (excluding the consignee referred to Article 5, the same shall apply hereinafter) without the consent of the customer. Provided, however, if it falls under any of the following, personal information may be transferred without the consent of the customer to the extent that it does not violate the applicable laws and regulations:
- It is in accordance with laws and regulations;
- It is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer;
- It is necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer;
- It is necessary to cooperate with a national or local government, or a person who is delegated by government in executing laws or regulations and obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to impede the execution of such matters;
- The succession of business, including personal information of the customer, due to merger, company split, transfer of business, or for any other reason.
- Where personal data (which means “Personal Data” defined by paragraph 6 of Article 2 of Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the same shall apply hereinafter) is transferred to a third party based on the consent of the customer, we shall prepare for and retain records relating to the following matters:
- The prior consent of the customer has been obtained;
- Name or information of the third party sufficient to identify the said third party;
- Information sufficient to identify the person, such as the name of the person identified by the personal data;
- Items of such personal data.
Delegation of the handling of personal information
We may delegate the handling of all or part of personal information obtained from customers to a third party within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use. In this case, we shall execute a confidentiality agreement with the consignee in accordance with this Policy and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that the consignee appropriately manages the information securely.
- We may share personal information obtained according to Article 2 with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies according to the purpose of Article 3 and be responsible for the sharing.
- In addition to preceding paragraph, we may share personal information collected from customers to the extent necessary for the provision of affiliate services and the development of services with affiliated companies and other third parties. In this case, we shall publicly announce in advance the items of information to be shared, the scope of the third party, the purpose of use of such third party and the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information.
Information collection module
Name: Google Analytics
SUPPLIER: Google Inc.
Security management system
- In order to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of Customer Information and to protect Customer Information, we implement necessary and appropriate measures for the security management of Customer Information, such as restricting access to personal information and anonymously processed information, limiting the authorized users and introducing security software to prevent unauthorized access from outside.
- We appoint the representative director as the person who is responsible for the management of personal information, etc., and we shall appropriately manage Customer Information and continuously improve.
Rights to disclose or correct the personal information
For the disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of personal information on the Service, please contact to the email address designated in Article 12 and follow the instructions. Provided, however, that if we do not assume these obligations under Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other applicable laws or regulations, or if the request for such contents is repeated without due reason, or if excessive technical work is required, we may refuse the request.
Changes to this Policy
- We will review the operation of the handling of Customer Information from time to time in order to make continuous improvements, and this Policy may be revised from time to time as necessary.
- The revised Policy shall be posted on the Service or on the website or in other ways which is easy to understand. Provided, however, if any revision that requires the consent of the customer in accordance with applicable laws or regulations, we shall obtain the consent of the customer in a manner we set forth.
For comments, questions, requests for complaints and other inquiries regarding the handling of Customer Information, please contact us by the following inquiry form:
Symmetry Dimensions Inc.
(The operation time shall be from 10:00 to 17:00 on weekdays)
Established on 27th day of August, 2018